Seymour Land Trust will open the Henry Hamel Environmental Building to members to use for all occasions. That means weddings, graduation parties, birthday parties and other events you want to celebrate. We ask for a rental fee to use the hall and the person using the hall is responsible for event set-up, clean-up, and keeping the facility in good order. Keg beer is not allowed. To use the facility please fill out the Hall Usage Contract and we will be in touch with you within one week. You can also contact Alex Danka 203-464-4345 please text me first thank you. Let us know what date you are looking for. If a date is marked pending, it may be available, please inquire about it. As long as the date is open, we will pencil you in and We will contact you usually within 48 hours. Please review, print and fill out the Hall Usage Contract. We must receive the forms & full payment within 7 days of contact to confirm the date. Just a reminder all workers all volunteers.
Legion Pool is a great area for taking wedding pictures. Jennifer Barrett and Eric Bowen thought so!
Frequently asked questions about hall rentals…
– Rented to members only. membership is available for a nominal fee & it goes to a good cause. Rental fee is $400.00 plus a refundable clean-up/damage deposit of $150.00
– Kitchen offers full size stove/oven, full size refrigerator/freezer and a microwave oven.
– 3 restrooms with 2 being handicap accessible
– Free Wifi
– Round tables seat 6 – 8 people and are 60” round
– There are several rectangular tables for food, beverages, desserts, etc.
– Fire code limits to 104 guests
– No propane to be brought into the building or used on deck
– A dumpster in the parking lot below deck offers easy event clean up
– View our online calendar for open dates. Please note the calendar is updated frequently. Dates marked be pending may be available.